Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Getting Started

I've decided to create and keep a blog documenting my journey in quilting and life. I don't know about you, but I am TERRIBLE a keeping up a handwritten journal - plus I love photos - so I think this is the way to go.

I have a very large collection of fabric, plenty of time to create and more ideas than I believe I could execute in a life. I also enjoy photography, cooking and gardening - so you might find a bit of that here as well.

I look forward to meeting you and making new friends in the blogging community.

Thanks for stopping by and
Come back soon,
Pamela

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you commented on my blog. My heart is with the Swissys. I had them for 28 years. Lost my last one 3 years ago, wow, seems like yesterday.

    I am also President of a local rescue and took a basset boy to shelter him fro an abusive owner. That is DiNozzo. Still here. Then a year later, same lady, same breeding pair, another abused rescue. we didn't think he would make it, he did, and he ended up staying because we missed the Basset Train Rescue due to heartworms. Still here, that is McGee. And his destructive ways. Geez.

    Boy do I miss my Swissys, bassets are cute and sweet and loving, but they are not Swissys. I can't manage 4 dogs though. Chloe the Smelly Basset is 10 years old and when I lose her, I will have a "little" Swiss pup again

    Being in Louisiana, the Swiss breeds are few in number. So we often get together with the Berner people and hike, picnic, share things. I love those hippie Swissys too.

    So glad you stopped in. I need to check out your blog and follow you!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are just beginning the blogging journey eh?! Very cool! I hope you enjoy it and am inspired as much as I am! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave yours!