Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Stash #1

Hopefully linking up with Molli Sparkles for this, my first Sunday Stash post ever! I have quite a bit to share with you since I'm new to ALL of this - quilting, stashing and blogging - so here we go!


One can never have to many dots right? I loved the colors in this bundle and opted for a half yard of each to fill in my stash.


I also added this great bundle of squared elements to the mix. I don't have specific plans for any of this just now, but I'm sure I'll be cutting into some of it soon.

How do you keep your stash organized? There are so many posts around on stash management and organization I do not think I could add one more bit to what is already out there.

Fo me, I have chosen to use a couple of different tactics to corral all the various categories. First, and I think most important: I sort by color. That being said, I also keep collections together initially - although I rarely EVER use one designer line in a quilt top, until I know what I plan to do with the fabric - I think it is best for me to keep it all together. There is an upcoming post with tons of photos on my stash in keeping with the Sew My Stash 2015 resolutions I am making.
NO NEW FABRIC - FOR ANY REASON !!  Hahaha - how long do you think I'll last with that declaration??????a week? a month? 3 months?
We'll see..........stay tuned (and laugh all you want, I really am going to try)

Pamela


1 comment:

  1. Hi Pamela! Thank you for your visit and lovely comment! Your white cabinets are so perfect for all the beautiful Fabrics you have. I had picked these little ''squares' but then they were finished and I took some circles. They are in the vase next to my design wall. You seem to have beautiful dogs, too! So nice to meet you! x Teje

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave yours!